WE ARE HIRING
Established Your Career With Astha Technology
We are actively seeking a talented and experienced project manager to oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation. join in!
- Department: SEO Head
- Project Location(s): Surat, IN
- Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
- Work time: Full time
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in web technologies
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Previous experience of managing a similar type of projects
- A project manager must encourage all the team members to successfully develop the product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- He must know the various types of risks that may occur and the solution for these problems.
- Plan, implement, monitor, and control Project Implementation to achieve quality, efficiency, and timely delivery for the project
- Work with analysis, development & implementation team to ensure successful project execution and delivery in a cost-effective and timely manner
- Work with multiple teams offering them expert help and advice on how to develop skills to execute the project successfully, and to develop leadership abilities in the team
- Lead the project for smoother implementation by acting as a communication bridge between the software implementation team and the business stakeholders, translating business needs into requirements. Interact with the implementation team and help them understand the technical aspects of the solution.
- Scope the system by identifying priority areas, come up with the implementation plan by working closely with stockholders and the integration team. Develop estimations, schedules by performing activity planning and sequencing to arrive at the project implementation plan
- Cost estimations & budgeting, managing risks & issues involving project implementations
- Conduct usability and functional testing and recommend corrective and preventive actions
- Interact with internal as well as external executives to achieve organizational objectives
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team